If you’ve been visiting the website lately you’ll notice a bit of time travel. We are currently working with a new computer guy who has managed to get us back from 2013. While we are happy to be in 2017, we still have a few more changes to make before we are completely current.
Like the the old adage “Don’t believe everything you see on TV”, We are looking at some outdated information on the website too. If you’re curious about something you see on here then give the store a call to inquire. Or better yet, drop by. We do enjoy the company of good people!
Holiday Gun & Archery Layaway! 90 Day Layaway with 25% down!
Ammunition for sale: Winchester, Remmington, Black Hills and the Bullet Co. as well as ammunition for all your needs …. and sometimes .22 long-rifle
Are you looking to get out of the elements for your shooting experience? Tired of the 100+ degree weather or the chill of winter creeping into your bones? Come to the Copper Star and shoot, sight in a new gun or practice your marksmanship in comfort! We offer a selection of range services. Additionally, we provide accessories for both archery and firearms enthusiasts.
Will be closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year
Starting Tuesday January 10, 2017
WE WILL BE CLOSED ON TUESDAY
- 25 Yard Indoor Pistol Range
- 50 Yard Indoor Archery Range
- The ONLY 100 Yard Indoor Rifle Range in Arizona!
Don’t have a gun or bow of your own? Don’t worry, we have a wide variety of firearms you can rent – some even fully automatic! Whether you’ve never shot before in your life, you’re an experienced shooter or hunter, or just want to have some fun…there’s a place for you at the Copper Star.
Sign up sheets for this course are in the foyer of the range. If you’d like to sign up but don’t have time to come down, call us at 928-567-5300.
Class Requirements are:
- Be a resident of this state or a United States citizen;
- Is twenty-one years of age or older or is at least nineteen years of age and provides evidence of current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States Armed Forces, United States Armed Forces Reserve or a State National Guard.
- not be under indictment for a felony offense;
- not be convicted of a felony offense, unless the conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated or pardoned, or the individuals right to possess firearms has be restored AND the individual must not be a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
- not suffer from mental illness and been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution;
- not be unlawfully present in the United States;
- complete a firearms safety training program pursuant to ARS §13-3112.N.
- Basic Knowledge of your handgun fundamentals
Class Materials YOU NEED TO BRING: A positive attitude, your handgun, and at least 100 rounds of ammunition.